www.talktohannaford.com – The talk to Hannaford survey which is available on their official website at www.talktohannaford.com is a questions-based survey that has been set up by the company officials to record their customer’s satisfaction. The company uses the information that has been provided by their customers and improves on the aspects like the products and services that is been offered to their customers.
The survey is even done online the convince their customer so that they can take the survey when they are free and when they want to. If the user is participating in the survey, they will have a great opportunity to tell the company what they want.
The company wants the feedback so that they can understand what are the demands of their customer and will work on that so that they can provide their customers a more memorable experience the next time when they visit the store.
The Hannaford Brothers Company has been known as the retail grocery store that has been selling for their customers a great variety of baked goods, dairy items, deli selections, frozen foods, meat, fresh produce, delicious seafood, delicious sushi, snacks, liquor, and floral arrangements.
The Hannaford Brothers Company was founded in the year 1883 where it got its roots as a small produce store created by Arthur Hannaford on Maine’s beautiful waterfront.
The company is Now and currently owned by Ahold Delhaize, and the supermarket chain has its headquartered in Scarborough, Maine.
The Hannaford company has around 189 locations throughout the United States including the locations in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, and New York.
Hannaford survey reward
The Hannaford officials want to reward their customers for taking their precious time out and taking the survey. So After the user finishes their Hannaford Guest Feedback Survey, they will get an opportunity to enter the Hannaford Sweepstake to attract to Win $500 in Free Groceries (Monthly Prize). The user can redeem the offer on the next visit to the store.
Rules and Requirements Hannaford Survey
- There is a limit one entry per mail-in envelope for the Hannaford survey
- The user can only send one card per mail-in entry envelope for the Hannaford survey.
- There is No photocopy entries are eligible for the Hannaford survey.
- There is a minimum age of 18 required for the survey.
- The user Must be a resident of the following, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, or Vermont to take the Hannaford survey.
- Next, anyone affiliated with the sweepstakes company or Hannaford company is not eligible to take part in the survey.
- Next, there is a limit of 13 entries per sweepstakes period per person regardless of the entry method. If the user enters more than 13 times, ALL the user’s entries may be voided and considered invalid.
- Next, the Winners will be notified by email about 2 days after the drawing date after taking the Hannaford survey.
- Next, the user must have A Hannaford customer receipt is required for taking the Hannaford survey.
- Next, the user must have A computer or mobile device with an Internet connection for taking the Hannaford survey.
- Next, the user must have the ability to read and understand English or Spanish for taking the Hannaford survey.
Steps to take the Hannaford Survey
Firstly, the user must Visit the official Hannaford website at www.talktohannaford.com.
- Next, the user needs to Choose the survey language for the Hannaford survey.
- Next, if the user wants to read those rules before getting started with the survey, they can do so.
- Next, the user needs to press the Next button for the Hannaford survey.
- Next, the user will be migrated to the next page by pressing the next button where they will have to type the 15-16-digit PIN that’s located on the bottom of their receipt.
- Next, If the receipt is more than five days old, the user cannot enter the Hannaford survey.
- Next, the next page holds the questions about Hannaford’s products and services and how happy or dissatisfied are the users with them.
- Next, the user needs to Answer the questions candidly based on their interaction with Hannaford.
- Next, all individuals who complete the survey would become eligible for the sweepstakes.
- Next, the user will be allowed to enter the sweepstakes and be eligible to be rewarded by the company.
TalkToHannaford survey through the mail.
If the customer wants to enter the survey through the mail, then the user needs to simply write proper postage and the contestant’s first and last name, their proper mailing address (no P.O. Boxes accepted), their telephone number (including area code), their date of birth, and their valid email address and then mail it to “Hannaford Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes”, P.O. Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610.
The Hannaford Survey is a customer satisfaction survey and a feedback form that has been offered by Hannaford Supermarket to get an idea about their customer’s satisfaction and their personal experience.
Through TalkToHannaford, the customers from the supermarket can share their personal Hannaford Feedback and help the company to make the changes according to demands.
Through the survey, the customer is free to give their demands, it is a platform for the customers to describe and rate their services and products that are offered by the company. the survey consists of both positive as well as negative reviews, so it does not matter that the user is having a negative review for the company, nevertheless, it will help the company to make the necessary changes so that the customer is happy with their future visit to the store.
The Hannaford officials want their genuine feedback in Hannaford Guest Feedback Survey so that they can understand what improvement is needed for customer satisfaction.
And if the user takes the survey, they get the chance to tell the company what they went band even they are rewarded for telling the officials about their precious feedback. And after the user has completed the survey successfully, they get to win a $500 gift card, which they can redeem on their future visit to the store.
Related Tags – www.talktohannaford.com