Thank you for your interest in The Lauren Beam Foundation. We have met our distribution capacity for the year 2016. Please feel free to complete the application, but know that it will not be considered until the new year.
- Thank you for your interest in The Lauren Beam Foundation. We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting young women and men battling cancer, providing financial relief to individuals and families, funding promising cancer-related research, and inspiring individuals to lead healthy and active lives.
- If you or someone you care about is battling cancer and needs support, please complete the online application and submit it through our website. When writing your responses, please strive to communicate your situation as clearly as possible so that we can determine the potential fit between your needs and our support capabilities. We may contact you or the caregiver you list on the application to answer any follow up questions we may have.
- Our Board of Directors meets bi-monthly to carefully review each application and determine award eligibility. A member of our Board of Directors will contact you within two weeks of receiving your application. If you have any questions during this processing time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support is available to any individual – male or female; 20 to 45 years of age; gainfully employed or invested in a rewarding future at the time of diagnosis.
- To be eligible for consideration, the candidate must demonstrate a commitment to a healthy and active lifestyle, including, but not limited to, being a non-smoker and dedicated to maintaining fitness through sports, exercise, and nutrition.